Isle of Wight Experience is committed to protecting your privacy and is registered/recorded on the ICO data protection register policy number A8282406
Isle of Wight Experience may need to alter this policy from time to time by revising this
page. Please review when you feel this necessary.
Last updated on 08/05/2018
What Personal Data we collect.
• School name, Email address and telephone number
• Group leaders name and mobile number, office administrators names and contact emails
• Schools public Liability insurance ( in some instances we may also receive from schools genders ratio’s ,dietary requirements and medical requirements which are in turned passed over to hoteliers, coach companies, ferry operator and site venues to make appropriate arrangements. Please ensure you have read these companies data policies.
• customer surveys.
• Bank details received from schools and local authorities for deposits and final payments
• Curriculum interests
• Website Images and video’s relating to school visitors Prior permission is obtained.
How we store your data.
We use your information to understand your requirements which will enable us to offer your groups memorable service
• In house file records
• Your information may be used to develop and improve our business
• Emails maybe be sent to you offering new services/venue and packages that we have included plus further information regarding visits.
We are committed to using your data appropriately and keeping your information safe.
In order to prevent unauthorised access, premises locked password secure however data that is transmitted via the internet cannot be 100% secure. Sending such information and data is at the providers own risk.
Links to other websites
Isle of Wight Experience’s website may contain links to other websites which once accessed we do not have any control over.
Controlling your personal information
We do not sell or pass on any personal information unless stated on the above policy.
Never let other organisation’s use this data for marketing
If you have any further information regarding our data please email us on email@example.com
Copper Beech, Seagrove drive, Sandown Isle of Wight PO36 9AB. 01983 404279
Changes can be made to your information on the above address if you feel anything is incorrect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive.
Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know
when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an
individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by
gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which
pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your
computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept
cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.