Isle of Wight Experience has been arranging Educational visits and School residential visits for over 27 years.
Our bespoke service to schools assists busy teachers in the planning of their visit by arranging a comprehensive package for both outdoor learning experience and team building experience.
The family run business based on the Isle of Wight enables us to have a close and long standing relationship with hotels, transport services and site attractions.
Some of the many venues we can offer your school includes Osborne House, Carisbrooke Castle, Dinosaur Fossil Hunting, Blackgang Chine, Robin Hill, Watersports, Shanklin Theatre, Amazon world, Isle of Wight Donkey Sanctuary, Alum Bay Needles and much much more. Please see our venue pages for more information.
Educational visit for Primary Schools and Junior Schools includes:
• Coach Transport. Collection from school, coach to stay with you and return at the end of the visit.
• Wightlink Ferries to and from the Isle of Wight
• Entrance into your chosen venues
• Hotel accommodation on a full board basis
• 24 Hour representation and contact whilst on your residential visit
• A pre visit offered to teachers prior to the residential to carry out any additional risk assessments and hotel viewing etc.
• A bespoke folder including everything you will require for you visit. To including hotel and transport details, confirmation for each venue booking, venue risk assessments, any worksheets venues supply, luggage labels, a diary for the children to complete.